More than just a lacrosse tournament.
The Ohio Lacrosse Championship is a single-day celebration of the game for young athletes, coaches, family and friends that are passionate about the sport of lacrosse.
Game Schedule & Results-CLICK
North Canton Hoover
Great competition. Lot's of fun!
- Championship style format with meaningful awards
- Ohio All Star game to select the top-ranked 23 players in the 2024-2025 class that will represent the State of Ohio at the 2018 National Lacrosse Classic in Delaware, July 16-19
- 4 state-of-the-art turf fields
- Built-in spectator seating
- Centrally located team tailgate park
- Free admission to the Pro Football Hall of Fame Museum for all players and team coach
It's not just the past, it's the future; It's not just about Canton, it's the world; It's not just a great museum for football, it's a message of excellence.
First-ever sports & entertainment "smart city"
Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) and Hall of Fame Village LLC (a partnership between the Pro Football Hall of Fame and Industrial Realty Group) have entered into a historic 18-year agreement to create the first sports and entertainment “smart city” that will carry the name Johnson Controls Hall of Fame Village in Canton, Ohio. For the Hall of Fame and Johnson Controls, this agreement represents shared values of honoring the past and building a future driven by innovation and creating comfort for everyone who comes to the Village to honor the legends who have played the game.
The first-ever lacrosse event was held at the Johnson Controls Hall of Fame Village was The Ohio Lacrosse Championship in 2017.
12 teams competed for Championship Awards.
40 players were selected through a coaches nomination and scouting process to play in the Blue & White All Star game.
A diverse group of the top 23 players were selected from the All Star game to represent the State of Ohio at the National Lacrosse Classic in Richmond, Virginia.